Many makes and models have common problems. Here are a couple examples of common automotive issues with specific makes and models. If you are experiencing any of these with your vehicle please give us a call today so we can take a look at them.
- Jeep death wobble – google this!!!
- Dodge pick-ups with bad trac bar
- Ford pick-ups ball joints
- Buick, Pontiac, Chevrolet 3.1 and 3.8 – Intake manifold gasket leaks. If not addressed cost will go up as other parts are damaged from the leaking.
- Ford 5.4 like to blow sparkplugs out of the heads
- Some vehicles need camber bolts to align correctly
- Belts squeaking can be everything from bad belts to lost belts.
- A bad idler pulley or tensioner pulley or tensioner assemblty if left unaddressed parts will break making repair cost higher and may even leve you stuck somewhere with a vehicle that won’t run .
- A/C old or dirty smell – A/C system can grow mold and can require fittings replaced and system cleaned.